6 Things to Know Before Writing a Grant
- According to board policy, you need to have principal approval BEFORE you submit a grant.
- Your grant should align with Alpine’s Vision for Learning.
- There is a technology approval form for any grant involving technology and apps that must be submitted and approved BEFORE your grant application can be submitted.
- If you are requesting technology, be sure that you are requesting items from the approved hardware list. All exceptions must be approved by technology.
- Not following the proper procedures could result in disqualification for the grant, or even worse, having to send the funds or equipment back.
- Since you are using your position as a teacher for Alpine School District to generate funds, any equipment or applications purchased with grant funds are property of Alpine School District and will remain in the district should you choose to leave. Unless otherwise specified by the grant, technology or licensing will stay in the school with the team you were on when you received the grant.
Grant Writing Tips
Grants & Resources